I hope some of you loyal customers, I know you are reading this post, may be disappointed. But have no fear ! You can always buy directly from me or through LocalHarvest.org. I am also on board with a new website especially designed for Farmgirls, like me. It's called FARMGIRL, USA and will be up and running very soon. I'll be putting my handwovens and handspun yarns on that website and later down the line I'll be making a unique line sheep milk soaps!
The breeding is going really well. I have the three groups all settled going into their second week and there was a tremendous amount of activity over this last weekend. So I've marked my calendar for due dates around March 3rd. That's a lovely cold season that should bring on some lambs that are hearty and sweet. If anyone is interested in purebred stock out of my English Leicester Longwool or the Bluefaced Leicesters, please let me know so I can add you to the list. Also, in case anyone is looking for a purebred English Leicester ram, proven and 2.5 years old, Ignes is your man. He'll be ready to leave October 25... Enjoy the foliage around New England
Peace, Lisa
